- James Weir joins Hull City from Manchester United for an undisclosed fee
- Midfielder pens three-year deal and is one of five arrivals at Hull this week
- Former Under 21 skipper made only one United first-team appearance
- Striker Will Keane swapped Old Trafford for Mike Phelan’s Hull on Tuesday
- Dieumerci Mbokani moves to Hull on loan from Ukranians Dynamo Kiev
- Hull also complete loan signing of Markus Henriksen from AZ Alkmaar
Hull City have continued their late-summer transfer dash by signing James Weir from Manchester United for an undisclosed fee and taking 30-year-old striker Dieumerci Mbokani on loan.
Midfielder Weir has agreed a three-year deal at the KCOM Stadium and is one of five signings inside two days for caretaker boss Mike Phelan – as well as…