FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (PRWEB)
November 15, 2017
Harkcon was recently awarded six USCG contracts. Contract wins include:
USCG Personnel Service Center (PSC) Servicing Personnel Office/Personnel and Administration (SPO/P&A) Support Services (CG-1 BPA).
- USCG Vessel Traffic Service (VTS) Units Manpower Requirement Analysis (MRA) (CG-1 BPA).
- USCG Office of International Affairs (DCO-I) Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Support Services: OY-1 (CG-1 BPA).
- USCG CG-121 Analytic Support Services (CG-1 BPA).
- USCG Cyber Capabilities Program Management Technical Support Services (PACTS II IDIQ).
- USCG CG-REG Database Support Services (GSA PSS).
The tasks orders began in September 2017 and will continue throughout the 2018 fiscal year. They include manpower requirements, performance analysis, training, technical evaluation, risk management, and administrative services.
ABOUT HARKCON, INC.
Harkcon, Inc. provides a wide range of comprehensive organizational and workforce performance analysis and customized, innovative solutions in the public and private sectors. Focusing on analysis and solutions that improve worker, workplace, and organizational performance, Harkcon specializes in identifying the needs of a workforce and the appropriate organizational, leadership, and management interventions required to bring motivation and performance to unprecedented levels.
A service-disabled, veteran-owned small business founded in 2005 and based in Fredericksburg, Virginia, Harkcon was named to the Inc. 500/5000 List for the seventh consecutive year (2016) and has been named to Diversity Business’s “Top Veteran Owned Business” and the Virginia Business and Virginia Chamber of Commerce’s “Fantastic 50” list. Harkcon works on a variety of government and private industry projects across the country and around the world. For more…