We are seeking a passionate ‘digital native’ who lives and breathes music and has a working knowledge of online and digital marketing and social media channels.
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will assist the Marketing Manager and wider team with developing and executing effective digital marketing strategies for the BMG Catalogue campaigns.
In summary your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the digital advertising for Catalogue Recordings campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, AdWords and others
- Co-ordinating and booking digital marketing campaigns
- Assisting with the creation of all necessary assets (display ads, video content, other interactive assets), in-house or via third parties as required
- Evaluating the effectiveness of both paid and non-paid campaign activity
- Compiling regular reports of both top-line results and deeper data insight, presenting learnings and best-practice to Marketing Manager
- Managing the team’s data collection and retention, including the team’s Linkfire account
- Helping to optimise artist channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, YouTube) to best practice, where applicable
- Assisting with the generation of copy and content strategy for regular, interesting communications to artist/label communities and various social media channels, such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, where applicable
- In conjunction with Marketing Manager developing new and existing relationships with key services and platforms across the online marketing space (e.g. Facebook, Google, YouTube, Snapchat etc.)
- Investigating new ways to reach our target audiences; making suggestions as to how we can build our audience beyond existing fan bases
In order to be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working on digital marketing campaigns in the media industry, music industry experience is desired
- Experience in creating content for social networks – i.e….