We believe it’s essential that people have high-quality health care choices regardless of where they live, and we will continue to invest in resources that allow us to deliver on that promise for those who reside or work in Westmoreland County.
November 20, 2017
People residing in Westmoreland County now have even more access to the health care professionals of Allegheny Health Network (AHN), a Highmark Health company, as AHN continues to expand its presence in the county.
AHN’s growth in Westmoreland County includes a new walk-in clinic located in the lower level of Premier Medical Associates’ building at 4044 State Route 130 in Irwin. The clinic features the providers of the Allegheny Family Medicine East practice – Katherine Neely, MD; Steven L. Romiti, MD; Jan Pesci, PA; and Erin Aganad, PA – and offers appointment-free care for a variety of conditions and health needs. The clinic is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and from 8:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. Patients are also able to schedule appointments with the providers.
Additionally, AHN recently hired six physicians with established practices across the county. Those doctors include:
David Anto, MD, a primary care physician practicing in Ligonier
- Bruce Bradley, DO, a gastroenterologist who sees patients and will perform procedures at AHN’s Outpatient Center—Westmoreland in Hempfield Township
- Robert Fetchero, DO, a family practitioner in Jeannette
- Louis Izzo, DPM, a podiatrist with offices in Jeannette, Irwin, and West Newton
- Scott Milstein, DO, a family medicine physician in Greensburg
- Robert Tymoczko, MD, who specializes in internal medicine with offices in Greensburg as well as Melcroft in Fayette County
For more details and office…