These four restaurants will open in York County in March. Are you excited?
Anthony J. Machcinski, York Daily Record
Six restaurants have opened in York County since the beginning of 2017, and four more are expected to open in March.
- The Meadows Frozen Custard — The dessert chain opened outside Altoona in the 1950s and has since spread to 30 stores in six states. The newest store, located on Carlisle Road in Dover Township, is expected to open March 4.
- PrimoHoagies— The Philadelphia-based sandwich chain is expected to open its first York County location in Springettsbury Township on March 6. The store features “authentic Philly hoagies” with bread baked fresh on the premises every day.
- Chipotle — Burrito-lovers rejoice! The fast-casual giant will open its fifth York County store when it opens doors on Route 30 on March 9. The building at 890 Loucks Road will also be home to a Pie Five Pizza in the near future.
- Revival Social Club — The owners of Home 231 will open Revival Social Club at 19 N. George St. in York on March 15. The location was once home to Otto’s Kitchen and Cocktails, which closed on New Years Eve.
Check these eateries out now
These restaurants have opened in 2017.
- Iron Horse York — The restaurant opened at One West on Market Street in York in January. Owner Calogero Elia transformed the space into a restaurant with ties to York’s history and…